Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blanket Drop October 2011


And this was Jordan Valley/ Pioneer Valley hospitals. They were the last hopsital on our drop that day. We did go to Alta View Hospital but forgot to take a picture and the lady was at a funeral so that didn't help but they did get the blankets. And a few days later we dropped blankets by American Fork Hospital too. All-in-all we dropped off 1400 blankets that day (which was October 17, 2011)


This was at the new IMC hospital in Murray! They gave my kids treats and then let them see the die casts of preemie baby hands and feet. That was super sweet for my kids to have something tangible to refer to for their brother.


SL Regional


University Hospital!!


This was the drop at LDS Hospital. The woman in the purple we figured out was one of my nurses when Emma was born :)!!


Lakeview hospital!!


Ogden Regional with Sister Stephanie. She was amazing and gave my kids treats and teddy bears!





These are pictures from the hospitals we took blankets too.

We went to Davis Hospital first. My good friend Diane (who is next to me in yellow) works there. They were so appreciative and so much fun to drop the blankets off too. We all had teary eyes. It was great!! I forgot to space so the top two pictures are the second hospital we went too McKay Dee in Ogden. They were awesome as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment