Sunday, December 18, 2011

Donated Blankets

All of these pictures are of blankets people donated before our 1st Drop in October this year. We are so grateful for all who helped us not only with making blankets but donating material, bags, thread and other things. We have seriously been SO BLESSED!!! 1400 blankets for our first drop and more blankets are continuing to pour in.


The Mountainville 5th ward Beehives group (that's my ward) made and donated these blankets.


This blanket was donated from a family in PA! I am amazed how many of these blankets were donated by families who have lost a baby. It was so touching and very healing.


These are some of the rag blankets we made out of the left over scraps from blankets that were being made. Seriously save your scraps we made over 50 blankets from scraps. I lost count after 50.


These are some (and I mean a very few) of the blankets that were donated from my Aunt Pam and her choir group and ward. These blankets are also the same type of blankets that my mom and grandma made out of donated material from my Aunt Dorene and cousin Dina. We mentioned that our computer crashed and so we have lost most of the blanket pictures.


These blankets were donated by my SIL Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment