Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sorting of the Blankets

It's been a while since I have been on my blogs. SOOO.... I forgot that I'm supposed to load the last pictures first. Sorry about that. Anyway, my mom and sister came over the weekend before delivery and we sorted out all the blankets into their like sizes and then labeled boxes for each hospital and how many blankets they said they could use/needed and filled the boxes with a variety of sizes so that one hospital wouldn't get all the same size of blanket. It took a lot of work and my little sister Brooke used this as one of her value projects for Young Women's. She did a fantastic job.



We lined up the boxes and then loaded them into my mom's van according to which boxes were being delivered first and which ones would be last.




Piles and piles of blankets!


This is my little sister Brooke with two of my kids and me! We are in my MIL living room that is full of boxes of blankets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment