Thursday, November 22, 2012

Las Vegas Hospitals

I visited these four hospitals while Jess was at his conference. Again I can not say enough about these amazing Nurses who take care of the moms and the families of these special babies. I know it is not an easy job or even the best part of the job to take care of these special situations and circumstances but I have to say Thank You to all those amazing nurses who do their very best to take the very best care of moms and babies.
This is the first hospital we stopped by in Vegas. It had been a long day of driving but this was an awesome way to end the day. The nurses at this hospital were so sweet and very appreciative of the blankets. Most of these blankets were made by Jan and her group, Preston and his Eagle Project and my Aunt Pam, my Mom, Grandma and Me. Thank you to all who continue to donate blankets and help us out in our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment