Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ammon's Birthday

We celebrate Ammon's birthday every year (his Angel Day).
My Easton and the Angel statue at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
My sweet girls!
Every year we release blue and white balloons for our baby Ammon. The kids like to give the balloons hugs and kisses and send them to Heaven. Sometimes the kids will whisper I Love You's and other sweet messages to the balloons and then send them up into the sky.
Ashleigh sending her hugs and kisses to Ammon. I was so proud of our little girl. She has some issues with her brain and we are working through them. Balloons and flowers scare her to tears. Today she was able to smell the flowers with me holding them and even hold her own balloon and even give the balloon hugs and kisses to send to Heaven and our sweet Ammon.
Easton sending his hugs and kisses to Ammon.
Jax sending his hugs and kisses to Ammon.
Emma sending her hugs and kisses to Ammon.
Sending kisses on our balloons to our precious Ammon.
Jess and I letting our balloons go together. I was already sobbing by this point.
After letting the balloons go and us watching them float up to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment