Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jan

I am finally getting pictures up on the blog :)!! This is Jan. She and her Relief Society group decided that their service project this year was going to be making blankets for us to send to hospitals. They donated over 730 blankets(7 boxes of blankets). I had the great opportunity of meeting Jan and her husband. Jan and I talked that morning for over an hour about all the wonderful miracles and things that happened to help this project continue to move forward. I am so grateful for all the many hands who helped make these blankets. Many of these blankets came from across the country too. One woman is on a sewing forum and several women joined in from there. I can not tell you how grateful the hospitals are and we hope and pray that they are giving hope, peace and comfort during difficult times. Love: Jess and Joleen Haag

No comments:

Post a Comment