Thursday, July 25, 2013

Army Hospital

I have the most amazing clients and friends. I have a dear sweet client at work who is also an amazing family friend. She has several daughters, one whose husband is currently stationed in Fort Hood. He also happens to work at the hospital there and she is an RN. Miracles never cease my friends. This week I have been in contact with this woman and even though we are just in the beginning phases of things I am extremely hopeful that we will be able to take blankets to the army hospitals. So with that awesome news, anyone who is wondering if we still need blankets the answer is yes! You can always e-mail me for more info at jjhaag5@yahoo.com and in the subject line put "operation blanket drop" so that I won't accidentally delete it. I will post more of the story later. These next few weeks are super busy for us but I will be posting lots of stories coming up. And keep those blankets rolling in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment